- 10 Nisan 2019
- Yayınlayan: rfid
RFID ANTENNA DESIGN
Our antenna design works are done by our electrical and electronics engineers within the scope of our company. In ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) standards, we are producing high gain antennas for UHF RFID systems defined in the 865-867 MHz frequency range.
We try to increase the reading area, gain and bandwidth according to the existing systems. Thanks to our antenna designs, which are low production cost and easy to manufacture, we eliminate dependency to abroad.
Demo Antenna Design
We make alternative antenna designs to the examples of international markets by making totally domestic design and production.
It has been observed that our measurements are much more efficient than the alternatives of our antennas that we have implemented in our company and at the Antenna Laboratory of Dokuz Eylül University.
Below are some of our studies and information about measurement results.
Demo Antenna Measurement Results
Antenna is a system consisting of a conductor or conductors that converts electrical energy into electromagnetic interference (transmitting antenna) or converts electromagnetic energy into electrical energy (receiving antenna). The sending and receiving characteristics of an antenna are the same. This is called reciprocity of antennas. In two-way communication, the same antenna is used in both send and receive.
Performance Parameters of Antennas
1. Radiation pattern
Band Frequency Wavelength
- VLF – Very Low Frequency 3KHz – 30KHZ / 100 km – 10 km
- LF – Low Frequency 30KHz – 300KHz / 10 km – 1 km
- MF – Medium Frequency 300KHz – 3MHz / 1km – 100m
- HF – High Frequency 3MHz – 30 MHz / 100m – 10m
- VHF – Very High Frequency 30MHz – 300MHz / 10m – 1m
- UHF – Ultra High Frequency 300MHz – 3GHz / 1m – 10cm
- SHF – Super High Frequency 3GHz – 30 GHz / 10 cm – 1 cm
- EHF – Extremely High Frequency 30GHz – 300 GHz / 1cm – 1mm