- 11 Nisan 2019
- Yayınlayan: takipsan
RFID Car Parking (SMARTGATE) Systems
In modern age, technology develops day by day and makes human life easier. The easiest examples are smartphones, smart homes, smart systems. The most important of these are the transition systems that we have examined in the category of intelligent systems. In order to manage the transition of people in the work places, in order to manage the passage of animals in agricultural enterprises; to manage and record vehicle passes in schools, hospitals, military and parking lots transition management systems are used. These systems have been tried and developed by various companies in our country.
Certainly the most successful work on this subject is Smartgate RFID Smart Vehicle Access Management System belonging to TAKIPSAN which is the number 1 of Turkey in the field of parking systems. Thanks to the Smartgate RFID Smart Car Access Management System, your vehicles are identified by radio frequencies. You can manage your systems such as shutters, barriers, sliding doors in your car park, on your site, at your work place without the need of an attendant.
To explain the RFID transit systems, the HGS (Rapid Transit System), which started on September 17, 2012, can be given as an example. Thanks to the rapid transit system, the long queues at the entrance to the motorway and bridges have been lifted and the waiting period has been reduced to zero.
Essentially, Smartgate works the same way.
Firstly, our engineers place high performance radio frequency antennas in the designated locations. These antennas are connected to the Smartgate control unit, which consists of a microcomputer and storage units. Then Smartgate high performance RFID tags are affixed to the windshields of your vehicles, just like the tags used in the HGS system. Only these few steps are enough for the system to become available. After this very simple installation process, you will only benefit from the advantages offered by Smartgate.
As always, you will come to your house, your workplace or your parking lot; you will be able to open the door by simply moving your vehicle closer to the door without having to look for the barrier control nor use a card out of the window nor having to press a button and pick up the toll from anywhere. As you approach the door, the Smartgate antennas will read the label on your car and open the barriers when you are only a few meters from the door. When you reach the door, the barrier will be opened and you will be able to pass safely without any delay, nor any danger for your own saftey and any other driver with operations such as searching for a control.
The advantages Smartgate offers you are not limited to just that. You can choose between Smartgate Pro and Smartgate Easy.
With all the features of the transition system, Smartgate Easy will provide you with the fastest and easiest installation. This system, which you can easily pick up and install yourself, can be used as a plug-and-play without any adjustment. If you have a Smartgate Easy, all you have to do is connect the output of the system to your barriers and attach your tags to your vehicle. After that, Smartgate Easy will do everything for you.
What are the advantages of Smartgate Easy?
- If you want more security,
- If you want to record all the vehicles going in and out to your parking lot or your site with all the timing
- If you want to limit and change user-based entries,
- If you want to manage multiple doors at the same time,
- If you want to keep a separate record for each door,
- If you want to see the user-based input-output reports daily, weekly and monthly,
- If you want to keep high-security backups and data,
- If you want to connect to the Internet and manage your system wherever you are in the world,
- If you want to reach the system with more than one person as different authorities (user, administrator, security officer)
- If you want to use it comfortably and easily,
- If you want to use it with your mobile device,
- If you want to have license plate warning system, user information system at entrance,
All you need is the Smartgate Pro RFID transit system.